CHAPTER 3: RECOVERING GUARD IF THINGS GO WRONG
Welcome to Chapter 3 – Recovering Guard If Things Go Wrong:
Tired of getting your guard smashed by the higher belts and no matter what you throw at them? You just cannot avoid them passing your legs, with the lapel or without it. Once they’re passed you feel like you might as well let them submit you because you feel like you will never get out. Unless they feel bad for you and let you escape?
When you begin to implement the knowledge you’ve secured for yourself with this encyclopedia, you will run into difficulties. You will face that person that’s better than you and they will still smash you. But Keenan knows this, that’s why this chapter focuses on getting you back into your game from the brink of disaster. This is what will make those “better” people gasp and realize your guard is just THAT good.
You will learn the Upside Down Spider Kill Technique, kind of. You will learn how to use frames when things get squirrely. You will learn the Baby Hooks and The Pancake Philosophy, as well as all the Wrenches.
- 3-1 Upside Down Spider Kill Technique – Timestamp: 00:00
- 3-2 Overhead Leg Swing Recovery Movement – Timestamp: 07:36
- 3-3 Under Leg Swing Recovery Movement – Timestamp: 13:24
- 3-4 Framing with Lapels – Timestamp: 18:33
- 3-5 Avoid Using Your Foot as a Frame when Already Passed – Timestamp: 24:18
- 3-6 Avoid Using Your Foot as a Frame when Already Passed Except in this Situation – Timestamp: 26:22
- 3-7 Dealing with Strong Toreandos and Recovering Lapel Guard – Timestamp: 30:39
- 3-8 Using Baby Hooks and The Pancake Philosophy – Timestamp: 34:07
- 3-9 Using Lapels to Escape from Double Unders with Your Foot in the Collar – Timestamp: 39:37
- 3-10 Overhook Wrench – Timestamp: 42:52
- 3-11 Underhook Wrench – Timestamp: 46:07
- 3-12 How to Escape when You’re Fully Stacked – Timestamp: 48:36